Become a Member of The Beader's Resource Guide
Are you a beginner looking for help with techniques? Are you an expert in a certain stitch? Novice or pro, all are welcome here at the Beader's Resource Guide. And if you ARE a pro in any area, I'd love it if you created a page here to help share your knowledge! This site is meant to be an open forum for all who love to bead.
Why join? Well, here are some of the perks of membership:
- It's free - you can't beat that!
- The ads will go away. ;)
- You'll be able to do more than just browse the information available - you'll be able to contribute to the content of the site and help me make it the best resource on the web for all things bead.
- You'll gain access to the Members Only Forums.
- You'll be able to add and edit pages within this guide.
- You'll also gain access to add entries to the database spreadsheets (Google Docs) throughout the site, so you can share your favorite local bead shops, online stores, craft marketplaces and directories, etc.
- Ability to add blog posts to the Beader's Resource Guide Blog.
- Add a member profile page so members can get to know you.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join me and let's talk beads!
Rules of This Site
I won't go on and on about rules. Just please be aware that this site is a resource guide for beaders. It is open to anyone with an interest beads, beading supplies, jewelry design, managing and marketing a jewelry business, etc. If you own a bead supply shop, if you run a marketplace, blog, etc. please feel free to participate in this site - add content, links, pages, etc. in the most appropriate place you see fit.
However, If I find that the site gets hijacked and edits or content is added that appears inappropriate, offensive, not in the spirit or intent of the site, or just plain doesn't belong here, I reserve the right to remove it.